Presented by State Reps. Kate Hogan & Jennifer Smith Benson, State Senator Jamie Eldridge. The Assabet Valley Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club of Nashoba Valley
Thursday, February 12, 2015, 5-7pm
Maynard Town Hall (Gianotis Room)
195 Main Street, Maynard
Want to check out whether or not the Health Connector is the right tool for your business? Join us to learn more about the Affordable Care Act. Obtain information and materials to enhance your decision-making on whether or not a Health Care Connector Program is the best option for you, your employees, and your business! The program is currently open to businesses with less than 50 employees, and open enrollment is available on year-round basis.
Assistance will be available at the event to provide in-person guidance, and education about resources available through the Small Business Health Options Program at the Massachusetts Health Connector.
You should attend the Enrollment Fair if any of the following is true:
- You are the small business owner with 50 or fewer full-time employees.
- You are an insurance broker and you would like to learn more about working with the Massachusetts Health Connector.
- Your current small business healthcare premiums are too costly and you would like to “shop around”.
- You would like to learn more about the Wellness Program available to small business owners through the Massachusetts Health Connector.
- You would like to learn more about the Small Business Healthcare Tax Credit.
- You are currently uninsured and would like to better understand what is available through the Health Connector.
For more information, or to RSVP, call Rep. Hogan’s office and ask for Jordan at 617.722.2692, or email Jordan.Eldridge@MAHouse.gov.